We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
You are a member of the growing pricing excellence team. It is the target of this team to continuously improve the performance of the pricing functions across the globe by commonly implementing standards, supporting with tools and best-practice exchange.
What you'll do
- Spearhead the global pricing transformation, driving the adoption of established pricing standards that enhance profitability and competitiveness.
- Take charge of expanding these initiatives across diverse market organizations, using your business acumen and persuasiveness to craft tailored migration strategies.
- Empower teams with comprehensive training and continuous improvement strategies, ensuring they're equipped to excel.
- Lead with flair and clarity, overseeing project management to ensure seamless progress.
- Channel your inner pricing wizard, leveraging data insights and community-building to drive optimization of pricing strategies.
Who you are
- University degree in business or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Pricing, Sales, and related fields, preferably in an excellence function.
- Demonstrated expertise in project execution within complex program structures involving multiple stakeholders in a market-oriented decentralized setting.
- Proven ability to coordinate senior sales roles and experts with diverse functional, cultural, and methodological backgrounds successfully.
- Outstanding communication skills, facilitating alignment among different perspectives and comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels in both English and German.
- Deep knowledge of pricing structures, frameworks, and global governance, along with extensive experience in deploying and improving pricing structures and commercial policies in the context of local business responsibilities. Additionally, solid experience with market- and customer-related data sources and relevant tools, including SAP BW/4HANA, Salesforce.com, Tableau, CPQ applications, eCommerce, etc.
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.