As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you help increase the speed of delivery, improve the quality/security of code, and optimize the processes of the development team. You identify and resolve bottlenecks of the development process, working with team members to improve the overall experience of developers.
What you'll do
- You will work in a cross-functional end-to-end environment to develop and maintain infrastructure and ensure a successful product rollout
- You cooperate with developers to ensure seamless collaboration within the team
- You enable automated testing and deployment processes
- You own the monitoring of platform performance
Who you are
- You have over 4 years of extensive experience working in cloud-DevOps environments
- You understand networking fundamentals
- You feel at home coding and scripting (preferably with C#/ C++)
- You enjoy administering in a cloud environment (preferably Azure)
- You have comprehensive knowledge regarding contemporary processes and methodologies for development and operations such as DevOps/DevSecOps
- Ideally, you have experience in the development or adaptation of content management systems or have already gained practical experience with headless technologies
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
- Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
- Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
- Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
- Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
- Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
- Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
- Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.