We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product team & stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility of the product requirements and business objectives
- Ensure the outcomes delivered by the development team are aligned with the overall product strategy and vision by providing technical leadership in the development and maintenance of developed solutions
- Provide guidance in translating product goals into feasible development plans
- Assist the team in delivering software in a timely and reliable manner.
- Oversee and facilitate the implementation and optimization of CI/CD pipelines to automate the build, test, and deployment processes.
- Motivate & guide cross-functional agile teams; promoting collaboration, self-organization, and continuous improvement, ensuring the team is benefiting from agile principles and adapting practices where needed
Who you are
- You are a passionate people manager bringing together people with different backgrounds, culture, age, gender, experience and make them work together to deliver what needs to be delivered
- You have at least 4+ years of experience working as product owner in an agile team set-up
- You are skilled at managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, prioritizing features and facilitating agile ceremonies for digital products
- You are a fast learner, someone who can quickly translate pain points into end user demands, and enjoy staying up to date on current industry trends
- You are passionate about creating digital solutions in the construction industry and ideally, being familiar with this industry, you understand how each stakeholder interacts in the industry with the product
- You have effective communication skills with strong level of English language
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.