We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Spearhead the design and execution of global web analytics strategies to analyze traffic, track campaigns and report KPIs across our digital platforms.
- Coordinate with internal tech experts, stakeholders and external agencies to implement improvements and ensure seamless execution.
- Collaborate closely with regional digital insights managers and markets, managing requests and fostering effective partnerships.
- Utilize top-tier web analytics tools like Adobe Launch & Adobe Analytics and BI dashboards to monitor, report and optimize web performance.
- Empower Knauf Group's digital marketers through training while aligning and managing data layer adjustments with internal and external partners.
Who you are
- Degree in marketing, information technology, media or a related field, establishing a solid groundwork for innovation and excellence in this role.
- A master of technical web analytics and proficient in data layer configuration, with a primary focus on Adobe Launch and Adobe Analytics. Your expertise with these tools, supplemented by your familiarity with Google Search Console and Google Analytics, enables you to significantly enhance our digital landscape.
- Navigate confidently through KPIs, reports and dashboards, skillfully translating analytical insights into actionable strategies that drive impactful decisions and outcomes.
- Harness a sharp analytical mindset, transforming data analysis into compelling recommendations, empowering transformative decisions and driving significant progress.
- Demonstrate familiarity with project management tools (e.g., Asana, Monday, JIRA), reflecting your organizational finesse and capability to seamlessly lead and coordinate projects.
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.