We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
The Knauf Business Intelligence team’s mission is to turn fascinating data into valuable insights to ensure excellent customer experience, building on our tradition to only do the best. We are a family-led growing business driven with focus on people and relationships. With an open and entrepreneurial mindset you are the biggest asset. With your innovative ideas, you bring the vision of a transformed way to do business at Knauf to life. Together, we shape tomorrow's landscape, cutting through the noise with a hands-on attitude, in a fastpaced, inspiring environment. Collaboration is key working with our teams in the markets across the globe. And while we are at it, we own our own learning path and have a lot of fun.
What you'll do
- You will be part of interdisciplinary teams to define how we steer our commercial functions
- You will translate these requirements into KPIs and dashboards and ensure their implementation
- You explore our data and create ad-hoc analyses, presenting them to Knauf’s top management and markets
- You partner with stakeholders in 70+ countries to consult them how to leverage data in their daily life
- You will be responsible for both the strategic concepts and their pragmatic operationalization
Who you are
- An agile thinker excelling in fast-paced, intricate environments
- A skilled communicator adept at guiding diverse stakeholders, ensuring project triumph
- Someone who translates business needs into actionable technical requirements
- Possessing seasoned expertise in corporate development, sales steering, and data-driven domains
- Merging analytical finesse with a fervor for data, deeply rooted in B2B marketing, sales, and service processes. Proficient with essential software tools like Salesforce and Tableau
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.