We are on a exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Drive the strategy, the design and optimization of the global Contact Center processes and integrating them with adjacent functions and Knauf markets.
- Develop and manage the Contact Center Solution roadmap, collecting business requirements, aligning with digital initiatives and overseeing project execution.
- Translate market requirements into product features and manage user stories, testing and project steering.
- Identify and mitigate risks in Contact Center projects, ensuring defined content and quality.
- Continuously engage with stakeholders, providing information on roadmap and achievements as well as collaborating with Knauf markets for process improvements.
Who you are
- An experienced professional with a degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields, backed by over 3 years of experience in contact center solutions and agile processes.
- An adept strategic thinker known for strong communication skills, a customer-centric approach and an open-minded attitude toward stakeholder input.
- Possessing a robust skill set that encompasses process design, analytical and conceptional thinking, project management and technology expertise (e.g. Salesforce, Genesys) with a proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A proven leader, experienced in coordinating cross-functional teams in complex environments.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written), with the added advantage of German language proficiency.
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.