We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
Knauf Digital offers new software solutions for architects, planners, general contractors, applicators - to all stakeholders who are involved in a construction project. Your role will be within the System Data & Configuration team, that is ensuring market specific data processing and software configuration as part of the rollouts.
What you'll do
- customizing and localizing the configuration of the software depending on market needs (e.g. configuration of admin backend, tailoring of front-end UI)
- managing internal communications between stakeholders to get things going (e.g. problem and issue qualification and fixing, ticket ownership)
- owning mini projects with data context to save resources and time (e.g. improving the data pipeline)
- support the team to migrate to a new software design and collect and analyze feedback from the rolled out markets
- assist the quality management to create standards in data processing (e.g. check if the quality gates can be extended)
Who you are
- analytical thinking and problem solving
- having a technical understanding in terms of software
- fluent communication skills written and verbally (English is a must, German is recommended)
- interest in construction universe & digitization
- having a desire for self-efficacy and getting things done
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.