We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- Designing and maintaining the architecture of a particular solution according to the general architectural Knauf guidelines
- Ensuring that the designed architectural standards are met in the underlying projects to achieve a standardized and harmonized domain/solution architecture
- You guide delivery teams on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Aligning business processes to IT processes in strong collaboration with business functions
- Consultation and collaboration with the development teams
Who you are
- 5-10 years experience in solution architecture domain and understanding of requirements engineering, process and scope management
- Relevant experience in developing solution and business applications within a specific functional and/or technical domain
- Knowledge of the interaction between CRM, PIM, DAM, CMS, other connected system and version control tools (we use Git)
- Hands-on technical experience with: cloud based microservice and/or serverless architectures, RESTful or GraphQL APIs, Node.js, Spring, Java, React, Kotlin, etc
- Optional: experience with Digital Asset Management systems and/or Adobe Experience Manager Assets
- Full written and spoken fluency in English and German - other additional languages are beneficial
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
- Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
- Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
- Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
- Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
- Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
- Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
- Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.