As the Contentful Expert you will be the go-to person for all things concerning Contentful and will play a crucial role in helping us optimize our use of this powerful content management platform. While development skills are advantageous, they are not a strict requirement for this position. Instead, we are primarily looking for someone with extensive hands-on experience working with Contentful and a deep understanding of its capabilities.
What you'll do
- Provide expert consultation and guidance on how to efficiently utilize Contentful to meet our content management needs.
- Collaborate with our team to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization within our existing Contentful setup.
- Lead discussions and workshops to gather requirements and translate them into effective Contentful solutions.
- Design and implement content models, workflows, and best practices within Contentful.
- Assist in integrating Contentful with other systems and technologies to ensure seamless content delivery.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Contentful implementation and usage.
- Stay up-to-date with Contentful updates and best practices, sharing this knowledge with the team.
Who you are
- Extensive hands-on experience with Contentful, having worked on multiple Contentful projects.
- Deep knowledge of Contentful's features, capabilities, and best practices for content modeling and management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex content-related challenges.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills to effectively interact with team members and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with web technologies and concepts, even if not an expert developer.
- Extensive Knowledge of where and how to use a headless CMS offside of the website.
- Knowledge of API integrations and how to connect Contentful with other systems.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
- Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
- Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
- Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
- Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
- Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
- Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
- Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
- Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15,4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.