Product Owner - Digital solutions (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. As the Product Owner (m/f/d), you leverage your deep industry insights to develop and drive the business strategy and vision for the construction software platform. You close the gap between customer needs and technical development team by effectively translating business needs into technical requirements. You ensure the team understands what they are expected to build by aligning the backlog and user stories to overall objectives defined by the product management teams.
What you'll do
- You maximize the end-to-end product value and manage the product backlog ahead of the team
- You utilize your industry and product ownership knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for your team
- You align the product features effectively with key stakeholders
- You interact with our cross-functional global teams including potential customers and users, help to sharpen the product requirements
- You develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by relevant teams
- You define, implement and track performance metrics of the product in development and support the team on product demos
Who you are
- You are passionate about creating digital solutions and construction industry
- You have at least 4+ years of working experience as product owner in agile team-setup
- You are experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies for digital products
- You are skilled at managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, and prioritizing features
- You are a fast learner, can quickly translate pain points into end user demands, and enjoy staying up to date on current industry trends
- Ideally, you are familiar with the construction industry and understand how each stakeholder in the industry interacts with the product
- You have effective communication skills with good level of English language (German and other European languages are advantages)
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- A brand new, modern office in Munich
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as a family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Customer Software & Technology
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf Digital
As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world. We focus on reinventing marketing, sales and service processes and integrate these processes with custom-made software and digital interaction solutions that we build for our customers along the entire construction value chain.
Product Owner - Digital solutions (m/f/d)
Loading application form