Customer Insights Manager (m/f/d)
The Knauf Business Intelligence team’s mission is to turn fascinating data into valuable insights to ensure excellent customer experience, building on our tradition to only do the best. We are a familyled growing business driven with focus on people and relationships. With an open and entrepreneurial mindset you are the biggest asset. With your innovative ideas, you bring the vision of a transformed way to do business at Knauf to life. Together, we shape tomorrow's landscape, cutting through the noise with a hands-on attitude, in a fast-paced, inspiring environment. Collaboration is key working with our teams in the markets across the globe. And while we are at it, we own our own learning path and have a lot of fun.
As Customer Insights Manager, you lay the foundation for making Knauf more customer-centric. You are responsible for the newly established customer satisfaction survey including method definition, rollout and analysis of results. The insights you generate are a vital input to inform the marketing & sales strategy of the Knauf group as well as its local business units.
What you'll do
- You own the roll-out and further development of the group-wide customer satisfaction survey.
• In this context, you interact with multiple stakeholders in 40+ countries, train them on new methods
and support them in gaining and using customer insights.
• You advise Knauf business units on development and implementation of purpose-specific internal
and external surveys
• You design, implement and own parts of the commercial KPI system which will enable fact-based
decision making at Knauf
Who you are
- You are an independent thinker and thrive in fast-paced and complex environments
• You are a strong communicator, can interact with diverse groups of stakeholders, and lead projects
• You have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for working with data and are familiar with the
analytics toolkit for data processing and visualization
• You bring 3+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence, corporate development or
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- A brand new, modern office in Munich
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Business Intelligence
- Munich and Iphofen
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Munich and Iphofen
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf Digital
As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world. We focus on reinventing marketing, sales and service processes and integrate these processes with custom-made software and digital interaction solutions that we build for our customers along the entire construction value chain.
Customer Insights Manager (m/f/d)
Loading application form