We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
In the field of Commercial Excellence Knauf targets to grow value by professionalizing core marketing and sales processes, equipping the organization with digital tools and supplement the go-to market strategies with a solid data fact base. Within this field Knauf is driving a multi-year agenda on global level.
As part of the Commercial Excellence Projects team you will drive strategically important projects on a global level on behalf of the senior leadership of Knauf Group.
Specific areas for project work could be:
- Sales & marketing processes
- Customer service processes
- Pricing strategy & processes
- Salesforce.com roll-out
- B2B E-Commerce strategy & processes
- Software tools for customers
- Change & transformation caused by above mentioned topics
What you'll do
- Shape the way Knauf is doing business in the future by owning content development in analytical and conceptual projects or driving implementation of already defined concepts on a global scale
- (Co-)Develop project approaches, timeline, resource requirements and budgets
- Deliver projects in time, at quality and in budget (internal projects as well as externally supported)
- Develop and align roadmaps with surrounding projects in the overall program
- Manage project team and stakeholders on operational as well as (top-) management level, e.g. by preparing for and presenting in Steering Committee meetings, project update calls or written communication
Who you are
- Masters degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of experience in management consulting as project manager
- Experience from previous projects in at least one of the above mentioned areas (Key Accountabilities) required
- Proven project management skills, including the ability lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with data-driven decision-making approach
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Solution-oriented mindset, combining customer centricity with business acumen
- Mental flexibility / maturity to master ambiguity in a large scale enterprise transformation program
- Fluent English and German, verbally and written.
- Experience in construction / building materials or other B2B industries is a plus
- Basic experience in leading a team is a plus
- Experience in data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau) is a plus
We all shape our lives in our own way. As an employer, we are an important part that indirectly supports this with a wide range of offers, as well as providing security and reliability for all employees. This includes, among other things:
Security: Permanent employment contract in a stable, successful family owned business
Flexibility: 40 working hours per week, 30 days of vacation, special leave for certain occasions, a wide time window for flexible working and weekly home office days
Fitness and health: Offers of active health promotion, company doctor, occupational health and safety, etc.
Feel Welcome: Welcome days and individual onboarding, company and team events
Personal career and career development: Individual support for extra-occupational studies, further education and training courses
Benefits and vouchers: Employee vouchers and discounts with well-known brands as well as discounted employee purchasing
Relocation Support: Support in the event of a change of location
Inspiring work environment: Our brand new office offers you an environment that fosters creativity and productivity. We love coming together as a team here!
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 41,500 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 15.4 billion euros. The foundation of our success as a family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment, and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.