Project Manager Commercial Excellence (m/f/d)
In the field of Commercial Excellence Knauf targets to grow value by professionalizing core marketing and sales processes, equipping the organization with digital tools and supplement the go-to market strategies with a solid data fact base. Within this field Knauf is driving a multi-year agenda on global level.
As part of the Commercial Excellence Projects team you will drive strategically important projects on a global level on behalf of the senior leadership of Knauf Group.
Specific areas for project work could be:
- Sales & marketing processes
- Customer service processes
- Pricing strategy & processes
- Salesforce.com roll-out
- B2B E-Commerce strategy & processes
- Software tools for customers
- Change & transformation caused by above mentioned topics
What you'll do
- Shape the way Knauf is doing business in the future by owning content development in analytical and conceptual projects or driving implementation of already defined concepts on a global scale
- (Co-)Develop project approaches, timeline, resource requirements and budgets
- Deliver projects in time, at quality and in budget (internal projects as well as externally supported)
- Develop and align roadmaps with surrounding projects in the overall program
- Manage project team and stakeholders on operational as well as (top-) management level, e.g. by preparing for and presenting in Steering Committee meetings, project update calls or written communication
Who you are
- Masters degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of experience in management consulting as project manager
- Experience from previous projects in at least one of the above mentioned areas (Key Accountabilities) required
- Proven project management skills, including the ability lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with data-driven decision-making approach
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Solution-oriented mindset, combining customer centricity with business acumen
- Mental flexibility / maturity to master ambiguity in a large scale enterprise transformation program
- Fluent English and German, verbally and written.
- Experience in construction / building materials or other B2B industries is a plus
- Basic experience in leading a team is a plus
- Experience in data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau) is a plus
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- A brand new, modern office in Munich
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12.6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as a family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment, and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Commercial Excellence
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Knauf Digital
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf Digital
As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world. We focus on reinventing marketing, sales and service processes and integrate these processes with custom-made software and digital interaction solutions that we build for our customers along the entire construction value chain.
Project Manager Commercial Excellence (m/f/d)
Loading application form