Change and Training Manager (m/f/d)
As a Change and Training Manager (m/f/d) in the global commercial training and change team, you will play a pivotal part in driving change and engagement activities across our entities worldwide, thereby enabling our stakeholders towards our new commercial strategy.
You are an ambassador for our commercial and digital strategy and a functional expert in Marketing, Sales and Service topics. Based on the global transformation and rollout targets for our Commercial Excellence and Digital Must-Win Battles, you will co-design rollout and change measures. In this function you will be perceived as one of the go-to people to further detail the concept of our potential-driven sales approach. You also act as one of our global Master Trainers and will have extended exposure to our change community across the globe.
What you'll do
Scope: Accountable for further development of commercial excellence approach, its integration in various processes and practices as well as conception, production and incubation of required change and engagement activities required to implement and anchor the approach in business units and markets.
- Conceptualize and further develop global approach to commercial excellence and best practices supporting our commercial transformation.
- Ensure implementation of approach in collaboration with process teams and other product owners generating feasible solutions fit for purpose and fit to strategy.
- Scout and identify relevant change and engagement demands across our markets and underlying stakeholders within the objectives of the commercial excellence transformation roadmap.
- Derive actionable change and engagement roadmaps for our markets and rollouts, incl. planning in terms of scope, budget and timing.
- Consolidate and prioritize requirements in line with the overall global transformation and rollout management strategy.
- Conceptualize and develop prioritized change and engagement activities in close collaboration with the team / external partners and make them ready for roll-out.
- Provide strategic advice on change and training measures to other programs and stakeholders.
Incubation and enablement:
- Incubate change and engagement activities with markets including first execution of measures
- Adapt measures and materials based on feedback from organization to generate a deployable standard for rollouts.
- Enable deployment team to ensure professional and high-quality execution of change measures in rollouts.
- Rework of change and engagement activities and materials in case of larger changes in content requirements and developments.
- Support rollout planning and professionalization of internal processes.
Deployment and stakeholder moderation:
- Support change and training activities within the global implementation of Knauf’s ComEx and Digital program
- Steer and deliver the change and engagement activities within scope, budget and agreed timelines
- Day-to-day stakeholder management in rollout entities
- Operationally deliver trainings and change modules to entities
- Independently solicit, analyze and implement feedback of organization in training and rollout
- Independently develop and drive smaller change measures including planning, content development and execution management
- Monitor and analyze change impact for measure improvement and further development
Who you are
Education & professional experience:
- University degree in the field of Business Administration, Marketing & Communication, Psychology, Social Science or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of experience in Change Management and large-scale (digital) transformation.
- Prior work experience in a similar change management or transformation position, including communications, engagement and behavioral and cultural change – either from a large corporation or strategy consultancy.
- Advanced experience with marketing and sales in a B2B brand environment.
- Basic experience in leading a team is a plus.
- Strong customer mindset and stakeholder management skills with the ability to hear someone’s needs, translate it concreate activities and create it.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders and tailoring messaging to various organizational levels both in person and remotely.
- Politically and organizationally savvy with the ability to navigate and influence stakeholders in complex matrix organizations.
- Eager and consistent learner with a natural curiosity and interested in continuous improvement.
- Real people person and magnet, enjoys building strong relationships.
- Advanced conceptual change management skills with a strong sense for critical issues / requirements and a great deal of empathy.
- Strong structural / analytic mindset and comfortable managing multiple deliverables with multiple inputs often with high impact, time sensitive requirements.
- Project management skills and attention to detail with proven ability to plan and run large-scale change and transformation initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to design and facilitate working sessions, workshops and/or other types of large engagements, both live and virtual.
- Fluent English and German, verbally and written.
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- Continuous individual training and further education
- A brand new, modern office in Munich
- Relocation support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf Digital!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials' industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12.6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as a family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment, and entrepreneurial spirit. As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Commercial Excellence
- Munich and Iphofen
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Knauf Digital
Munich and Iphofen
Workplace & Culture
(Click below to explore more)
About Knauf Digital
As a subsidiary, Knauf Digital GmbH has the mandate to drive commercial excellence through digitalization for all companies of the Knauf Group globally. Our mission is to rethink what it means to provide value to our customers and thereby drive growth for our businesses around the world. We focus on reinventing marketing, sales and service processes and integrate these processes with custom-made software and digital interaction solutions that we build for our customers along the entire construction value chain.
Change and Training Manager (m/f/d)
Loading application form